Better management of PCOS with a healthier lifestyle can not only make you feel better … it may also improve your chances of avoiding other major illnesses.
Without adequate management of PCOS, women suffering from the condition have a greater chance of developing several serious disorders, including type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Recent studies have found that:
- Before the age of 40, more than 50% of women with PCOS will develop type 2 diabetes or its precursor, pre-diabetes. The latter is a reversible form of impaired glucose tolerance. If neglected, pre-diabetes can lead to the type 2 variety, which is irreversible in most cases and poses a severely increased risk of blindness, kidney disease and the need for amputation.
- Women with PCOS have a four to seven times higher risk of a heart attack than women of the same age without PCOS.
- Women with PCOS are at greater risk of having heart-damaging high blood pressure.
- Women with PCOS tend to have high levels of LDL “bad” cholesterol and low levels of HDL “good” cholesterol, which can lead to a stroke.
Fortunately, the symptoms of PCOS can be improved and even reversed via a balanced, nutritious diet and regular exercise. Adopting a healthy lifestyle helps to restore hormonal imbalance caused by insulin resistance, which is often a key underlying cause of PCOS.
Becoming victorious over the symptoms of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is not easy, but you can overcome your PCOS symptoms to live the life you deserve.
It takes strength, courage, and perseverance. It can be challenging and that’s why Insulite Health created this website. It's has information and resources that will help you balance your hormones and reverse PCOS symptoms.
So take these next steps now! Use the links below to learn how to make the changes that will transform your health and your life forever.
- Read more about PCOS. Search our 1300 page PCOS library.
- Join our Facebook Group right now! Pose your questions to this group of like-minded women and get the support you need.
- Take the PCOS Quiz! Get your PCOS score and assess your risk.
- Learn more about the Insulite 5-Element PCOS Solution
Insulite Health, is committed to helping women reverse their symptoms of hormone imbalance. Scientific research has revealed that this imbalance can be a primary cause of many devastating health symptoms. Hormone Imbalance can also underlie the increased risk factors for PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) - a major source of serious diseases as well as cause of excess weight gain, adult acne, unwanted facial hair, depression, anxiety, and heartbreaking female infertility.
©Insulite Health, Inc., pcos.com empowers women with PCOS to transform their lives through a process of healing with the 5-Element PCOS System – a complete solution for helping women reverse the symptoms of PCOS and hormone imbalance.