Stress is a common side effect of the hormonal imbalance caused by PCOS. As well as being unpleasant in its own right, stress can, in turn, also worsen the symptoms of polycystic ovarian syndrome.
So why not try these suggested escape routes from stress to see if they work for you?
1) Choose a friend you can talk to about the upheavals in your life without expecting to solve all the problems. Offer to reciprocate as part of the deal.
2) Implement some self-care rules, such getting enough sleep, eating a balanced, nutritious diet and indulging in some kind of physical pampering, like a regular massage to keep your nervous system on track.
3) Create a “bragging file” which lists your accomplishments each week in overcoming challenges. Keep it in a folder and open it regularly to remind yourself of the contents, as well as updating it regularly.
4) Regular exercise can boost your mood as well as heart health and weight loss. Try going for a walk, ideally with a friend, when you feel stressed. It can make a big difference and improve the management of all your PCOS symptoms.
Becoming victorious over the symptoms of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is not easy, but you can overcome your PCOS symptoms to live the life you deserve.
It takes strength, courage, and perseverance. It can be challenging and that’s why Insulite Health created this website. It's has information and resources that will help you balance your hormones and reverse PCOS symptoms.
So take these next steps now! Use the links below to learn how to make the changes that will transform your health and your life forever.
- Read more about PCOS. Search our 1300 page PCOS library.
- Join our Facebook Group right now! Pose your questions to this group of like-minded women and get the support you need.
- Take the PCOS Quiz! Get your PCOS score and assess your risk.
- Learn more about the Insulite 5-Element PCOS Solution
Insulite Health, is committed to helping women reverse their symptoms of hormone imbalance. Scientific research has revealed that this imbalance can be a primary cause of many devastating health symptoms. Hormone Imbalance can also underlie the increased risk factors for PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) - a major source of serious diseases as well as cause of excess weight gain, adult acne, unwanted facial hair, depression, anxiety, and heartbreaking female infertility.
©Insulite Health, Inc., pcos.com empowers women with PCOS to transform their lives through a process of healing with the 5-Element PCOS System – a complete solution for helping women reverse the symptoms of PCOS and hormone imbalance.