Stress is a common side effect of the hormonal imbalance
caused by PCOS
. As well as being unpleasant in its own right, stress
can, in turn, also worsen the symptoms of polycystic ovarian syndrome
So why not try these suggested escape routes from stress to see if they work for you?
1) Choose a friend you can talk to about the upheavals in your life without expecting to solve all the problems. Offer to reciprocate as part of the deal.
2) Implement some self-care rules, such getting enough sleep, eating a balanced, nutritious diet and indulging in some kind of physical pampering, like a regular massage to keep your nervous system on track.
3) Create a “bragging file” which lists your accomplishments each week in overcoming challenges. Keep it in a folder and open it regularly to remind yourself of the contents, as well as updating it regularly.
4) Regular exercise can boost your mood as well as heart health and weight loss. Try going for a walk, ideally with a friend, when you feel stressed. It can make a big difference and improve the management of all your PCOS symptoms.
- Take the PCOS Quiz! Get your PCOS score and assess your risk.
- Join our Free Facebook Group. Pose your PCOS questions to this group of like-minded women and get the support you need.
- Check out The All Natural Hormone Solution for PCOS Learn how to reverse your symptoms of hormone imbalance and PCOS for good.
We are committed to helping women reverse their symptoms of hormone imbalance and PCOS – a major cause of excess weight gain, adult acne, unwanted facial hair, depression, anxiety, and heartbreaking female infertility.
©Insulite Health empowers women with PCOS to transform their lives through a process of healing with the Natural Hormone Solution for PCOS – a complete solution for helping women reverse the symptoms of PCOS and hormone imbalance.