Stress is a common side effect of the hormonal imbalance caused by PCOS. As well as being unpleasant in its own right, stress can, in turn, also worsen the symptoms of polycystic ovarian syndrome.
So why not try these suggested escape routes from stress to see if they work for you?
1) Choose a friend you can talk to about the upheavals in your life without expecting to solve all the problems. Offer to reciprocate as part of the deal.
2) Implement some self-care rules, such getting enough sleep, eating a balanced, nutritious diet and indulging in some kind of physical pampering, like a regular massage to keep your nervous system on track.
3) Create a “bragging file” which lists your accomplishments each week in overcoming challenges. Keep it in a folder and open it regularly to remind yourself of the contents, as well as updating it regularly.
4) Regular exercise can boost your mood as well as heart health and weight loss. Try going for a walk, ideally with a friend, when you feel stressed. It can make a big difference and improve the management of all your PCOS symptoms.
- Take the PCOS Quiz! Get your score and assess your hormone health risks.
- Join our Facebook Sisterhood Group Pose your questions to this group of like-minded women. Get the answers to your questions and the support you need.
- Checkout the Hormone Reset. Guided Practices to eliminate anxiety, lose weight and boost energy.
We are committed to helping women reverse their symptoms of hormone imbalance – a major cause of excess weight gain, adult acne, unwanted facial hair, depression, anxiety, and heartbreaking female infertility.
©Insulite Health empowers women with hormone imbalance to transform their lives through a process of healing with the Natural Hormone Solution –a complete solution for helping women reverse the symptoms hormone imbalance..