The current economic climate has added considerably to the stresses of everyday life. And some of us could find our PCOS symptoms worsened by all the extra pressures these days as many with this condition are particularly prone to stress.
So why not try these suggested escape routes from stress to see if they work for you?
1) Choose a friend you can talk to about upheavals in your life without expecting to solve all the problems. Offer to reciprocate as part of the deal.
2) Implement some self-care rules, like getting enough sleep, eating a balanced, nutritious diet and indulging in some kind of physical pampering, like a regular massage to keep your nervous system on track.
3) Create a “bragging file” which lists your accomplishments each week in overcoming challenges. Keep it in a folder and often remind yourself of the contents as well as updating it regularly.
For much more information about polycystic ovarian syndrome and how you can better manage or even reverse its symptoms, visit our web site by clicking on:
If you have PCOS concerns, perhaps regarding someone close, just click “Contact Us” on our web site for a free health consultation with our Coaching & Advisory Teams. We want to do everything we can to help you feel better.
Becoming victorious over the symptoms of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is not easy, but you can overcome your PCOS symptoms to live the life you deserve.
It takes strength, courage, and perseverance. It can be challenging and that’s why Insulite Health created this website. It's has information and resources that will help you balance your hormones and reverse PCOS symptoms.
So take these next steps now! Use the links below to learn how to make the changes that will transform your health and your life forever.
- Read more about PCOS. Search our 1300 page PCOS library.
- Join our Facebook Group right now! Pose your questions to this group of like-minded women and get the support you need.
- Take the PCOS Quiz! Get your PCOS score and assess your risk.
- Learn more about the Insulite 5-Element PCOS Solution
Insulite Health, is committed to helping women reverse their symptoms of hormone imbalance. Scientific research has revealed that this imbalance can be a primary cause of many devastating health symptoms. Hormone Imbalance can also underlie the increased risk factors for PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) - a major source of serious diseases as well as cause of excess weight gain, adult acne, unwanted facial hair, depression, anxiety, and heartbreaking female infertility.
©Insulite Health, Inc., pcos.com empowers women with PCOS to transform their lives through a process of healing with the 5-Element PCOS System – a complete solution for helping women reverse the symptoms of PCOS and hormone imbalance.