- 4 Boneless skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- In a blender combine all marinade ingredients and blend until smooth. Marinate chicken for 30 minutes – 24 hours.
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Remove chicken from marinade and place in a oven safe dish. Top with thyme and 1/2 cup blueberries. Add a drizzle of olive oil over chicken and bake for 20 – 25 minutes.
Why we love this dish:
- Blueberries and pack with anitoxidants
- Blueberries contain Resveratrol – a powerful aide in restoring hormonal balance
- Blueberries are packed with fiber!
- Chicken offers a complete protein source
Feel better fast in just 7 days with my “PCOS Diet Jumpstart Guide”.
Grab yours here for only $7 and take charge!
Wondering if the symptoms you are suffering with could be PCOS?
If you’re not sure, click here to take the PCOS test