Do you usually find yourself too tired to exercise for better PCOS health? If so, it could be down to your timing being all wrong.
Eating the right diet can provide the energy for a healthy workout … or just a power boost to get you through the afternoon without slumping to a virtual halt.
But timing counts for a great deal. If you eat a full meal, no matter how well-balanced it is, just before exercising, you can end up too weighted down to keep moving. Conversely, exercising on an empty stomach deprives you of the energy needed to get the most of your workout. So eat a small snack, no more than 200 calories, about half-an-hour before you exercise.
Making bad moves during the day could also be sapping your strength, so here are some simple ideas about how to maintain a healthy weight and feel energized all day for work, exercise and play:
1) Severely limit your caffeine and sugar intake – you’ll crash soon after consuming them, so moderate your use.
2) Eat enough fiber – one often-undiagnosed source of low energy is a digestive tract that’s not working smoothly. Be sure to eat plenty of fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Aim for 20-25 grams of fiber a day.
3) Keep hydrated – be sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day, and that means before, during and after working out. Drink as much as feels comfortable and your thirst requires.
More tip tomorrow on getting you energy timing right.
Becoming victorious over the symptoms of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is not easy, but you can overcome your PCOS symptoms to live the life you deserve.
It takes strength, courage, and perseverance. It can be challenging and that’s why Insulite Health created this website. It's has information and resources that will help you balance your hormones and reverse PCOS symptoms.
So take these next steps now! Use the links below to learn how to make the changes that will transform your health and your life forever.
- Read more about PCOS. Search our 1300 page PCOS library.
- Join our Facebook Group right now! Pose your questions to this group of like-minded women and get the support you need.
- Take the PCOS Quiz! Get your PCOS score and assess your risk.
- Learn more about the Insulite 5-Element PCOS Solution
Insulite Health, is committed to helping women reverse their symptoms of hormone imbalance. Scientific research has revealed that this imbalance can be a primary cause of many devastating health symptoms. Hormone Imbalance can also underlie the increased risk factors for PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) - a major source of serious diseases as well as cause of excess weight gain, adult acne, unwanted facial hair, depression, anxiety, and heartbreaking female infertility.
©Insulite Health, Inc., pcos.com empowers women with PCOS to transform their lives through a process of healing with the 5-Element PCOS System – a complete solution for helping women reverse the symptoms of PCOS and hormone imbalance.