PCOS can often bring on reversible pre-diabetes or it’s even more serious variety, namely type 2 diabetes, which is irreversible in the vast majority of cases. But standing up to the latter disorder by knowing as much about it as possible is the best way to lead a normal life.
So don’t forget your ABC:
A is for A1c, or hemoglobin A1c test.
- ADA goal is less than 7%.
- AACE goal is 6.5% or less.
B is for Blood pressure
- < 130/80 mmHg for non-pregnant adults.
C is for Cholesterol
- HDL (good) cholesterol = 50 mg/dl (1.3 mmol/l) in women and LDL (bad) cholesterol =100 mg/dl
Be sure to talk to your doctor to determine your individual goals for A1c, blood pressure and cholesterol.
Becoming victorious over the symptoms of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is not easy, but you can overcome your PCOS symptoms to live the life you deserve.
It takes strength, courage, and perseverance. It can be challenging and that’s why Insulite Health created this website. It's has information and resources that will help you balance your hormones and reverse PCOS symptoms.
So take these next steps now! Use the links below to learn how to make the changes that will transform your health and your life forever.
- Read more about PCOS. Search our 1300 page PCOS library.
- Join our Facebook Group right now! Pose your questions to this group of like-minded women and get the support you need.
- Take the PCOS Quiz! Get your PCOS score and assess your risk.
- Learn more about the Insulite 5-Element PCOS Solution
Insulite Health, is committed to helping women reverse their symptoms of hormone imbalance. Scientific research has revealed that this imbalance can be a primary cause of many devastating health symptoms. Hormone Imbalance can also underlie the increased risk factors for PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) - a major source of serious diseases as well as cause of excess weight gain, adult acne, unwanted facial hair, depression, anxiety, and heartbreaking female infertility.
©Insulite Health, Inc., pcos.com empowers women with PCOS to transform their lives through a process of healing with the 5-Element PCOS System – a complete solution for helping women reverse the symptoms of PCOS and hormone imbalance.