PCOS can often bring on reversible pre-diabetes or it’s even more serious variety, namely type 2 diabetes, which is irreversible in the vast majority of cases. But standing up to the latter disorder by knowing as much about it as possible is the best way to lead a normal life.
So don’t forget your ABC:
A is for A1c, or hemoglobin A1c test.
- ADA goal is less than 7%.
- AACE goal is 6.5% or less.
B is for Blood pressure
- < 130/80 mmHg for non-pregnant adults.
C is for Cholesterol
- HDL (good) cholesterol = 50 mg/dl (1.3 mmol/l) in women and LDL (bad) cholesterol =100 mg/dl
Be sure to talk to your doctor to determine your individual goals for A1c, blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Take the PCOS Quiz! Get your score and assess your hormone health risks.
- Join our Facebook Sisterhood Group Pose your questions to this group of like-minded women. Get the answers to your questions and the support you need.
- Check out The All Natural Hormone Solution Learn how to reverse your symptoms of hormone imbalance for good.
We are committed to helping women reverse their symptoms of hormone imbalance – a major cause of excess weight gain, adult acne, unwanted facial hair, depression, anxiety, and heartbreaking female infertility.
©Insulite Health empowers women with hormone imbalance to transform their lives through a process of healing with the Natural Hormone Solution –a complete solution for helping women reverse the symptoms hormone imbalance..