Teen Health and PCOS
This month our guest is the beautiful Katie Humphrey. You may know her because she’s been part of our Insulite community for many years and is in many of the videos on our website. Katie is the author of Freedom from PCOS and now a new book that we’ll share about on the call. She’s going to share with us how she’s been supporting teen girls…. specifically teen girls with PCOS….. because that’s when many of the symptoms of PCOS begin to show up. Here’s what we’re going to talk about
- The symptoms you might look for in your teen daughter
- How teen girls can get a proper PCOS diagnosis
- Why taking medication may not be the best long-term solution
- How young girls with PCOS can remain confident
- Simple tips for taking care of yourself from skincare to mood swings!
Every mom wants the best for her daughter and symptoms of PCOS can be so challenging and frustrating. If you know someone who could benefit from this call, please share this with them. You can register at www.insulitehealth.com/inspirationhour where you’ll receive the call in information and information to listen in from your computer from anywhere in the world. I love answering your questions so be sure to bring them with you to the call. I’ll meet you there on July 21st!