Dear Robin: “What do I do about the support around me? My mum blames me for “doing this to myself”, telling me I’m not doing anything when I have been trying so hard. I just feel so emotionally drained but she doesn’t understand no matter what I say to her. What do I do?” ~ Malika
Dear Malika: I am so proud of you for doing your own research and for writing to me. You need support on this journey! While it’s not your fault that you’re having these symptoms, it is your responsibility to figure it out – just like you’re doing.
It sounds like you may be going through a very stressful time in your life if your marriage has not been strong and supportive; so many times we overlook these rough patches in our lives as not being so significant to our health, but they are VERY significant.
So I hope you’ll get really quiet with yourself and listen to what your intuition is telling you. Here’s the advice part…
- Watch this video on relationships (be sure to register for the Natural Solutions for PCOS online conference on August 13th as there’s a great interview that will help you with your mum and husband)
- Give yourself some space while you’re healing. Be open and honest by letting your mum know that you love her and appreciate her but you need some time for yourself right now. It’s impossible to support others if you’re not feeling your best.
- Be kind to yourself. Find small ways to get pleasure in every day. Take hot epsom salt baths, go for long walks on the beach or in nature, sip some hot tea (try licorice root to support your asthma) and have long talks with girlfriends who support you.
- Find a supportive community like ours to join and participate in. You’ll find others who are going through exactly what you’re going through and those who have been successful. They’ll guide you along your path to reach your goals.
Do some research on how to support asthma naturally because that is definitely a hormone deal-breaker and will keep you stuck.
Find your inner voice and speak your mind kindly. Be clear about what you want for yourself and ask for it. You deserve to be happy and healthy Malika. ~ Robin
Wondering if the symptoms you are suffering with could be PCOS?
If you’re not sure, click here to take the PCOS test
- Take the PCOS Quiz! Get your score and assess your hormone health risks.
- Join our Facebook Sisterhood Group Pose your questions to this group of like-minded women. Get the answers to your questions and the support you need.
- Checkout the Hormone Reset. Guided Practices to eliminate anxiety, lose weight and boost energy.
We are committed to helping women reverse their symptoms of hormone imbalance – a major cause of excess weight gain, adult acne, unwanted facial hair, depression, anxiety, and heartbreaking female infertility.
©Insulite Health empowers women with hormone imbalance to transform their lives through a process of healing with the Natural Hormone Solution –a complete solution for helping women reverse the symptoms hormone imbalance..