This hormone-balancing shake is not only delicious, but it has a secret ingredient that helps to
- Build muscle
- Boost your immune system
- Support healthy beautiful skin
- Heal the gut
Can you guess what it is?
It’s bone broth! This summer I’ve been adding a cup of bone broth to my morning shakes because a hot drink or soup during the summer is just not appealing but I still want all the benefits of bone broth.
The good news? It’s super good for you and you won’t even taste it! Cravings will slip away and you’ll have nice energy all day.
Here’s how to make Robin’s Super Summer Shake the easy-breezy way…
Ingredients (use organic whenever possible)
- 1 cup water/unsweetened coconut milk/unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup 100% grass fed organic chicken bone broth by Kettle & Fire – click here to get yours*
- 1 Scoop PowerPaleo or 2 scoops Vegan Vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup frozen berries
- Handful of greens: parsley, mint, cilantro, spinach, chard, kale
- Slice of raw beet (awesome for helping us to build nitric oxide)
- 1-2 tbls ground flax seed or chia seeds
- And if you want it a little creamier add 1/4-1/2 avocado
*Kettle & Fire makes 100% organic, grass fed bone broth in either beef or chicken. It tastes amazing and is so good for you. They make it super easy to use bone broth in your recipes because sometimes we’re just too busy to make it ourselves or it’s hard to find organic grass-fed bones. When you’re ready, you can also make your own bone broth. Learn how – click here
Enjoy your Super Summer Shake and let me know how you like it.