Major weight problems are often caused by PCOS and women who are obese run nearly five times the risk of being hospitalized for asthma, according to a new study.
Researchers at Kaiser Permanente discovered the increased risk after focusing on 1,113 people aged 35 or older with persistent asthma in Oregon, Washington and Colorado. The study also found:
- Obese people with asthma had significantly worse asthma control and lower asthma-related quality of life.
- Obese people with asthma had a higher incidence of gastroesophageal reflux disorder.
The study concluded that if you are merely overweight, you should consider the increased risk of severe asthma attacks to be another good reason for getting your weight down to a healthy level.
Becoming victorious over the symptoms of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is not easy, but you can overcome your PCOS symptoms to live the life you deserve.
It takes strength, courage, and perseverance. It can be challenging and that’s why Insulite Health created this website. It's has information and resources that will help you balance your hormones and reverse PCOS symptoms.
So take these next steps now! Use the links below to learn how to make the changes that will transform your health and your life forever.
- Read more about PCOS. Search our 1300 page PCOS library.
- Join our Facebook Group right now! Pose your questions to this group of like-minded women and get the support you need.
- Take the PCOS Quiz! Get your PCOS score and assess your risk.
- Learn more about the Insulite 5-Element PCOS Solution
Insulite Health, is committed to helping women reverse their symptoms of hormone imbalance. Scientific research has revealed that this imbalance can be a primary cause of many devastating health symptoms. Hormone Imbalance can also underlie the increased risk factors for PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) - a major source of serious diseases as well as cause of excess weight gain, adult acne, unwanted facial hair, depression, anxiety, and heartbreaking female infertility.
©Insulite Health, Inc., pcos.com empowers women with PCOS to transform their lives through a process of healing with the 5-Element PCOS System – a complete solution for helping women reverse the symptoms of PCOS and hormone imbalance.