Welcome to Food Friday! This week’s PCOS Friendly recipe is: Tabouleh (Paleo)
Active Time: 15 m
Total Time: 12 h 0 m
- 2 bunches flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup mint
- 1/2 bunch green onion
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 english cucumbers
- 2 medium lemons
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- coarse sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
How To Prepare:
- Finely chop parsley and mint. Dice green onions. Remove seeds from tomatoes and cut into half inch cubes. Cut cucumbers into same sized cubes. Juice the lemons.
- In a large bowl place all ingredients and toss until well combined. Season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This recipe fits perfectly with Element #2, Food As Medicine, of our PCOS-5 Element System. Wishing you a delicious weekend!
Wondering if the symptoms you are suffering with could be PCOS?
If you’re not sure, click here to take the PCOS test
Becoming victorious over the symptoms of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is not easy, but you can overcome your PCOS symptoms to live the life you deserve.
It takes strength, courage, and perseverance. It can be challenging and that’s why Insulite Health created this website. It's has information and resources that will help you balance your hormones and reverse PCOS symptoms.
So take these next steps now! Use the links below to learn how to make the changes that will transform your health and your life forever.
- Read more about PCOS. Search our 1300 page PCOS library.
- Join our Facebook Group right now! Pose your questions to this group of like-minded women and get the support you need.
- Take the PCOS Quiz! Get your PCOS score and assess your risk.
- Learn more about the Insulite 5-Element PCOS Solution
Insulite Health, is committed to helping women reverse their symptoms of hormone imbalance. Scientific research has revealed that this imbalance can be a primary cause of many devastating health symptoms. Hormone Imbalance can also underlie the increased risk factors for PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) - a major source of serious diseases as well as cause of excess weight gain, adult acne, unwanted facial hair, depression, anxiety, and heartbreaking female infertility.
©Insulite Health, Inc., pcos.com empowers women with PCOS to transform their lives through a process of healing with the 5-Element PCOS System – a complete solution for helping women reverse the symptoms of PCOS and hormone imbalance.