Welcome to Food Friday! This week’s PCOS Friendly recipe is: Tabouleh (Paleo)
Active Time: 15 m
Total Time: 12 h 0 m
- 2 bunches flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup mint
- 1/2 bunch green onion
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 english cucumbers
- 2 medium lemons
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- coarse sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
How To Prepare:
- Finely chop parsley and mint. Dice green onions. Remove seeds from tomatoes and cut into half inch cubes. Cut cucumbers into same sized cubes. Juice the lemons.
- In a large bowl place all ingredients and toss until well combined. Season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This recipe fits perfectly with Element #2, Food As Medicine, of our PCOS-5 Element System. Wishing you a delicious weekend!
Wondering if the symptoms you are suffering with could be PCOS?
If you’re not sure, click here to take the PCOS test