Welcome to Food Friday! This week’s PCOS Friendly recipe is: Super Simple Guacamole
Active Time: 10 m
Total Time: 10 m
- 1 jalapeño pepper
- 4 avocados
- 1 lime
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 2 teaspoons coarse sea salt, plus more to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
*Always use organic and unsweetened ingredients whenever possible.
- Wearing gloves to prevent burning, seed optional jalapeno. Peel and mash avocados with a fork.
- In a food processor, use the s-blade to chop the onion, cilantro, and jalapeno, and salt.
- Combine mixture with mashed avocados.
- Juice the lime into the guac, adding more or less to your taste preference. Season sea salt and pepper to taste and serve.
This recipe fits perfectly with Element #2, Food As Medicine, of our PCOS-5 Element System. Wishing you a delicious weekend!
Wondering if the symptoms you are suffering with could be PCOS?
+If you’re not sure, click here to take the PCOS test