Welcome to another Food Friday! Here is delicious meal idea that is super healthy.
This weeks PCOS – Friendly recipe is: Savory Pumpkin Hummus
Ingredients to Serves 4 to 6
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chick peas, drained
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 cloves roasted garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (extra virgin olive oil is fine, but the results will vary)
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Always use organic and unsweetened ingredients whenever possible.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and puree until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with carrot sticks, celery, and peppers.
Tahini is made from sesame seeds which are rich in healthy fats. They are also a great source of vitamins and minerals. This recipe is great on top of a salad or with a side of crunchy veggies like cucumbers, celery, carrots, and peppers. Add this nutrient rich recipe to your “Food as Medicine” arsenal.
Save this recipe as it’s part of the “Food as Medicine” element in the PCOS 5-Element System. Wishing you a delicious weekend!
Are you suffering from symptoms of PCOS? Take the PCOS Test and find out!
Take The PCOS Quiz!
Becoming victorious over the symptoms of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is not easy, but you can overcome your PCOS symptoms to live the life you deserve.
It takes strength, courage, and perseverance. It can be challenging and that’s why Insulite Health created this website. It's has information and resources that will help you balance your hormones and reverse PCOS symptoms.
So take these next steps now! Use the links below to learn how to make the changes that will transform your health and your life forever.
- Read more about PCOS. Search our 1300 page PCOS library.
- Join our Facebook Group right now! Pose your questions to this group of like-minded women and get the support you need.
- Take the PCOS Quiz! Get your PCOS score and assess your risk.
- Learn more about the Insulite 5-Element PCOS Solution
Insulite Health, is committed to helping women reverse their symptoms of hormone imbalance. Scientific research has revealed that this imbalance can be a primary cause of many devastating health symptoms. Hormone Imbalance can also underlie the increased risk factors for PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) - a major source of serious diseases as well as cause of excess weight gain, adult acne, unwanted facial hair, depression, anxiety, and heartbreaking female infertility.
©Insulite Health, Inc., pcos.com empowers women with PCOS to transform their lives through a process of healing with the 5-Element PCOS System – a complete solution for helping women reverse the symptoms of PCOS and hormone imbalance.