Welcome to Food Friday! This week’s PCOS Friendly recipe is: Robin’s Pumpkin Shake
- 1 cup water + 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or light coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup pumpkin (canned or freshly roasted)
- 2 tbsp. ground flax seeds or chia seeds
- 4 large ice cubes (if you want it cold)
- 1 scoop PowerPaleo or 2 scoops Vegan Vanilla protein powder
- Stevia drops to taste
(you won’t need any if you use the protein powder suggested above)
Place all ingredients in a blender except protein powder. Blend well. Add protein powder and blend gently for a few seconds. Pour into glass and enjoy.
This recipe fits perfectly with Element #2, Food As Medicine, of our PCOS-5 Element System. Wishing you a delicious weekend!
Are you hungry for more pumpkin recipes? Click here to get more!
Feel better fast in just 7 days with my “PCOS Diet Jumpstart Guide”.
Grab yours here for only $7 and take charge!
Wondering if the symptoms you are suffering with could be PCOS?
If you’re not sure, click here to take the PCOS test