Bake 2 full chicken breasts at 300 degrees in ½ cup water for 30 minutes, and cut into small chunks.
- 6 cups purified water
- 1 box organic chicken broth
- 1 medium sized sweet potato cut into small pieces
- 1 bunch broccoli cut into ½ pieces
- 1 bunch chard cut into 1″ pieces
- 2 medium-sized carrots sliced into quarters and cut into small pieces
- 4 small zucchini cut into small chunks
- 1 bag organic frozen green beans
- 1 cup chopped leaks
- 1 tbls dried sage
- 1 tbls dried oregano
- 1 tbls dried thyme
- 1 tbls dried tarragon
- 2 tbsp. sea salt or to taste
- Put all ingredients in pot except chicken.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Add chicken and serve.
Feel better fast in just 7 days with my “PCOS Diet Jumpstart Guide”.
Grab yours here for only $7 and take charge!
Wondering if the symptoms you are suffering with could be PCOS?
If you’re not sure, click here to take the PCOS test