Welcome to Food Friday! This week’s PCOS Friendly recipe is Robin’s Chicken Soup, which is must-have soup recipe.
Bake 2 full chicken breasts at 300 degrees in ½ cup water for 30 minutes, and cut into small chunks.
- 6 cups purified water
- 1 box organic chicken broth
- 1 medium sized sweet potato cut into small pieces
- 1 bunch broccoli cut into ½ pieces
- 1 bunch chard cut into 1″ pieces
- 2 medium-sized carrots sliced into quarters and cut into small pieces
- 4 small zucchini cut into small chunks
- 1 bag organic frozen green beans
- 1 cup chopped leaks
- 1 tbls dried sage
- 1 tbls dried oregano
- 1 tbls dried thyme
- 1 tbls dried tarragon
- 2 tbsp. sea salt or to taste
- Put all ingredients in pot except chicken.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Add chicken and serve.
Feel better fast in just 7 days with my “PCOS Diet Jumpstart Guide”.
Grab yours here for only $7 and take charge!
Wondering if the symptoms you are suffering with could be PCOS?
If you’re not sure, click here to take the PCOS test
- Take the PCOS Quiz! Get your score and assess your hormone health risks.
- Join our Facebook Sisterhood Group Pose your questions to this group of like-minded women. Get the answers to your questions and the support you need.
- Checkout the Hormone Reset. Guided Practices to eliminate anxiety, lose weight and boost energy.
We are committed to helping women reverse their symptoms of hormone imbalance – a major cause of excess weight gain, adult acne, unwanted facial hair, depression, anxiety, and heartbreaking female infertility.
©Insulite Health empowers women with hormone imbalance to transform their lives through a process of healing with the Natural Hormone Solution –a complete solution for helping women reverse the symptoms hormone imbalance..