Welcome to Food Friday!
This week’s PCOS Friendly recipe is: Roasted Peppers
Active Time: 25 m
Total Time: 25 m
- 8 fresh Hatch-type chiles, poblano or other mild chiles
How To Prepare:
- Roast the chiles directly on a gas oven flame or in the oven until blackened.
- Allow chiles to rest until cooled in a large bowl covered with a clean kitchen towel. Then peel, deseed, and chop the chiles to use in a recipe.
- Save any remaining in an airtight ziplock bag for future use.
This recipe fits perfectly with Element #2, Food As Medicine, of our PCOS-5 Element System. Wishing you a delicious weekend!
Wondering if the symptoms you are suffering with could be PCOS?
If you’re not sure, click here to take the PCOS test
- Take the PCOS Quiz! Get your PCOS score and assess your risk.
- Join our Free Facebook Group. Pose your PCOS questions to this group of like-minded women and get the support you need.
- Check out The All Natural Hormone Solution for PCOS Learn how to reverse your symptoms of hormone imbalance and PCOS for good.
We are committed to helping women reverse their symptoms of hormone imbalance and PCOS – a major cause of excess weight gain, adult acne, unwanted facial hair, depression, anxiety, and heartbreaking female infertility.
©Insulite Health empowers women with PCOS to transform their lives through a process of healing with the Natural Hormone Solution for PCOS – a complete solution for helping women reverse the symptoms of PCOS and hormone imbalance.