Welcome to Food Friday!
This week’s PCOS Friendly recipe is: Roasted Peppers
Active Time: 25 m
Total Time: 25 m
- 8 fresh Hatch-type chiles, poblano or other mild chiles
How To Prepare:
- Roast the chiles directly on a gas oven flame or in the oven until blackened.
- Allow chiles to rest until cooled in a large bowl covered with a clean kitchen towel. Then peel, deseed, and chop the chiles to use in a recipe.
- Save any remaining in an airtight ziplock bag for future use.
This recipe fits perfectly with Element #2, Food As Medicine, of our PCOS-5 Element System. Wishing you a delicious weekend!
Wondering if the symptoms you are suffering with could be PCOS?
If you’re not sure, click here to take the PCOS test
- Take the PCOS Quiz! Get your score and assess your hormone health risks.
- Join our Facebook Sisterhood Group Pose your questions to this group of like-minded women. Get the answers to your questions and the support you need.
- Check out The All Natural Hormone Solution Learn how to reverse your symptoms of hormone imbalance for good.
We are committed to helping women reverse their symptoms of hormone imbalance – a major cause of excess weight gain, adult acne, unwanted facial hair, depression, anxiety, and heartbreaking female infertility.
©Insulite Health empowers women with hormone imbalance to transform their lives through a process of healing with the Natural Hormone Solution –a complete solution for helping women reverse the symptoms hormone imbalance..