Welcome to Food Friday! This week’s PCOS Friendly recipe is: Butterflied Roast Chicken
Why we love this dish:
- Chicken is one of the best non-vegetarian protein source.
- It offers all the essential amino acids needed for the building of strong muscles.
- Chicken is not only a great protein source it also offers many vitamins and minerals such as vitamin B, A & D.
- 1 whole free range organic chicken
- 2 lemons
- 2 large carrots
- 1 yellow onion
- 3 Tbsp olive oil or ghee
- 2 springs fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With a knife or kitchen sheers remove the back bone of the chicken.
- Place chicken skin side up on baking sheet and pat dry with paper towel.
- In a small bowl combine cooking fat and chopped rosemary. Drizzle 2 tbsp of mixture over the chicken.
- Quarter the lemons and onion and peel and chop carrots into large chunks. Place around the chicken.
- Drizzle the remaining cooking fat over the vegetables. Season the entire tray generously with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour or until 165 degrees is reached on a food thermometer.
- Squeeze lemon juice over chicken and veggies.
Serve this dish with a crisp salad and homemade dressing!
Feel better fast in just 7 days with my “PCOS Diet Jumpstart Guide”.
Grab yours here for only $7 and take charge!
Wondering if the symptoms you are suffering with could be PCOS?
If you’re not sure, click here to take the PCOS test
Becoming victorious over the symptoms of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is not easy, but you can overcome your PCOS symptoms to live the life you deserve.
It takes strength, courage, and perseverance. It can be challenging and that’s why Insulite Health created this website. It's has information and resources that will help you balance your hormones and reverse PCOS symptoms.
So take these next steps now! Use the links below to learn how to make the changes that will transform your health and your life forever.
- Read more about PCOS. Search our 1300 page PCOS library.
- Join our Facebook Group right now! Pose your questions to this group of like-minded women and get the support you need.
- Take the PCOS Quiz! Get your PCOS score and assess your risk.
- Learn more about the Insulite 5-Element PCOS Solution
Insulite Health, is committed to helping women reverse their symptoms of hormone imbalance. Scientific research has revealed that this imbalance can be a primary cause of many devastating health symptoms. Hormone Imbalance can also underlie the increased risk factors for PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) - a major source of serious diseases as well as cause of excess weight gain, adult acne, unwanted facial hair, depression, anxiety, and heartbreaking female infertility.
©Insulite Health, Inc., pcos.com empowers women with PCOS to transform their lives through a process of healing with the 5-Element PCOS System – a complete solution for helping women reverse the symptoms of PCOS and hormone imbalance.