Welcome to Food Friday! This week’s PCOS Friendly recipe is: Butter Chicken.
Why we love this dish:
- Coconut milk aides in building the body’s immune defenses and helps prevent disease
- Ginger improves blood flow, aides in absorption of essential nutrients and contains powerful anti-inflammatory substances
- Chicken offers a complete protein source
- 1 lb. chicken breasts – cubed
- 2 cloves of garlic – minced
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 can full fat unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tbsp ghee
- In a skillet over medium heat melt 2 tbsp ghee. Once melted and warm add in cubed chicken breast. Cook about 5 minutes.
- Add in garlic, ginger, chili powder, garam masala and cumin. Cook an additional 3 minutes.
- Next add in tomato puree and coconut milk. Stir to incorporate. Simmer 15 minutes.
Serve this over cauliflower rice or a mix of stir fry veggies.
Feel better fast in just 7 days with my “PCOS Diet Jumpstart Guide”.
Grab yours here for only $7 and take charge!
Wondering if the symptoms you are suffering with could be PCOS?
If you’re not sure, click here to take the PCOS test