Welcome to Food Friday! This week’s PCOS Friendly recipe is: Avocado Egg
Active Time: 10 m
Total Time: 45 m
- 4 avocados
- 8 eggs
- coarse sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- cayenne pepper, optional to taste
- 4 scallions
How To Prepare:
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Remove the stones from the avocado. Scoop out a little more avocado to increase the size of the stone’s crater.
- Crack an egg into the crater.
- Sprinkle with sea salt, fresh ground pepper, and optional cayenne pepper.
- Bake for 15-30 minutes or until egg is cooked to your desired doneness.
- Mince the scallions.
- Garnish with scallions and serve.
This recipe fits perfectly with Element #2, Food As Medicine, of our PCOS-5 Element System. Wishing you a delicious weekend!
Wondering if the symptoms you are suffering with could be PCOS?
If you’re not sure, click here to take the PCOS test