Welcome to Food Friday! This week’s PCOS Friendly recipe is: Avocado Egg
Active Time: 10 m
Total Time: 45 m
- 4 avocados
- 8 eggs
- coarse sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- cayenne pepper, optional to taste
- 4 scallions
How To Prepare:
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Remove the stones from the avocado. Scoop out a little more avocado to increase the size of the stone’s crater.
- Crack an egg into the crater.
- Sprinkle with sea salt, fresh ground pepper, and optional cayenne pepper.
- Bake for 15-30 minutes or until egg is cooked to your desired doneness.
- Mince the scallions.
- Garnish with scallions and serve.
This recipe fits perfectly with Element #2, Food As Medicine, of our PCOS-5 Element System. Wishing you a delicious weekend!
Wondering if the symptoms you are suffering with could be PCOS?
If you’re not sure, click here to take the PCOS test
- Take the PCOS Quiz! Get your score and assess your hormone health risks.
- Join our Facebook Sisterhood Group Pose your questions to this group of like-minded women. Get the answers to your questions and the support you need.
- Checkout the Hormone Reset. Guided Practices to eliminate anxiety, lose weight and boost energy.
We are committed to helping women reverse their symptoms of hormone imbalance – a major cause of excess weight gain, adult acne, unwanted facial hair, depression, anxiety, and heartbreaking female infertility.
©Insulite Health empowers women with hormone imbalance to transform their lives through a process of healing with the Natural Hormone Solution –a complete solution for helping women reverse the symptoms hormone imbalance..