Welcome to Food Friday! This week’s PCOS Friendly recipe is: Avocado Egg
Active Time: 10 m
Total Time: 45 m
- 4 avocados
- 8 eggs
- coarse sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- cayenne pepper, optional to taste
- 4 scallions
How To Prepare:
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Remove the stones from the avocado. Scoop out a little more avocado to increase the size of the stone’s crater.
- Crack an egg into the crater.
- Sprinkle with sea salt, fresh ground pepper, and optional cayenne pepper.
- Bake for 15-30 minutes or until egg is cooked to your desired doneness.
- Mince the scallions.
- Garnish with scallions and serve.
This recipe fits perfectly with Element #2, Food As Medicine, of our PCOS-5 Element System. Wishing you a delicious weekend!
Wondering if the symptoms you are suffering with could be PCOS?
If you’re not sure, click here to take the PCOS test
- Take the PCOS Quiz! Get your PCOS score and assess your risk.
- Join our Free Facebook Group. Pose your PCOS questions to this group of like-minded women and get the support you need.
- Check out The All Natural Hormone Solution for PCOS Learn how to reverse your symptoms of hormone imbalance and PCOS for good.
We are committed to helping women reverse their symptoms of hormone imbalance and PCOS – a major cause of excess weight gain, adult acne, unwanted facial hair, depression, anxiety, and heartbreaking female infertility.
©Insulite Health empowers women with PCOS to transform their lives through a process of healing with the Natural Hormone Solution for PCOS – a complete solution for helping women reverse the symptoms of PCOS and hormone imbalance.