Maca contains significant amounts of amino acids, vitamins and minerals. It is considered to be an endocrine adaptogen, which contains no hormones, but naturally is made up of nutrients that can support natural hormone balance. This powerful root has a nutty flavor and is naturally caffeine free. Maca has been found to increase energy, reduce stress, raise libido, reduce menopausal symptoms and boost fertility.
For women with PCOS maca root can be a powerful addition to help reduce estrogen, decrease the appearance of facial hair, regulate periods and increase fertility. Maca can easily be added to your morning smoothie or used as a morning coffee replacement in a maca latte. When adding maca into your diet begin slowly, we suggest about 1/2 tsp to start, working up to 2 tsp maximum. Take time to notice how you feel after introducing maca into your diet. Many women have found significant changes by adding in this ancient healing veggie.
- Maca has been used for thousands of years as a vital ingredient for health and wellness.
- Maca contains a significant amount of amino acids, antioxidants as well as vitamins and minerals to help support hormonal balance in both men and women.
- Maca has been found to help balance hormones and reduce symptoms of PCOS.
- Maca can be found in a range of colors from light beige to dark reddish-brown.
- Maca powder can be found in two-forms – raw and gelatinized.
- Maca can be extremely beneficial for menopausal women as well. It has been found to reduce night sweats and hot flashes.
Next time you are in your local supermarket look for this amazing superfood! Raw organic maca can be found already ground and is easy to add into your daily routine. Give it a try and see what this powerful powder can do!
Feel better fast in just 7 days with my “PCOS Diet Jumpstart Guide”.
Grab yours here for only $7 and take charge!
Wondering if the symptoms you are suffering with could be PCOS?
If you’re not sure, click here to take the PCOS test