Did you know it’s almost impossible to meet your nutritional needs if you have PCOS without eating dark leafy greens? Some examples of these tiny powerhouses includes spinach, kale, collard greens, arugula, mustard greens, microgreens and chard.
Enjoying two servings of veggies at each meal is essential for women overcoming PCOS. Make at least one of these servings dark leafy green veggies. It is important to add these key nutrients to your diet because of the amazing effects they have on reducing PCOS symptoms.
Some of the benefits of dark leafy greens include:
- tons of fiber to help regulate blood sugar
- satiety -keep you feeling fuller longer
- aids healthy digestion
- packed with essential vitamins and minerals (like C and K as well as folate, which is an important B vitamin for reproductive health)
- amazing source of calcium which is absorbed much more efficiently compared to calcium found in dairy
Here are a few simple ways to add greens to your diet:
- Add a handful into your morning smoothie.
- Add chopped chard to your morning scramble.
- Add a variety of mixed greens to your salad for taste and texture.
- Include kale into a simple stir fry along with protein and seasonings.
- Pour your soup over a handful of greens.
How will you include these amazing greens into your diet this week?
Wondering if the symptoms you are suffering with could be PCOS?
If you’re not sure, click here to take the PCOS test
Becoming victorious over the symptoms of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is not easy, but you can overcome your PCOS symptoms to live the life you deserve.
It takes strength, courage, and perseverance. It can be challenging and that’s why Insulite Health created this website. It's has information and resources that will help you balance your hormones and reverse PCOS symptoms.
So take these next steps now! Use the links below to learn how to make the changes that will transform your health and your life forever.
- Read more about PCOS. Search our 1300 page PCOS library.
- Join our Facebook Group right now! Pose your questions to this group of like-minded women and get the support you need.
- Take the PCOS Quiz! Get your PCOS score and assess your risk.
- Learn more about the Insulite 5-Element PCOS Solution
Insulite Health, is committed to helping women reverse their symptoms of hormone imbalance. Scientific research has revealed that this imbalance can be a primary cause of many devastating health symptoms. Hormone Imbalance can also underlie the increased risk factors for PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) - a major source of serious diseases as well as cause of excess weight gain, adult acne, unwanted facial hair, depression, anxiety, and heartbreaking female infertility.
©Insulite Health, Inc., pcos.com empowers women with PCOS to transform their lives through a process of healing with the 5-Element PCOS System – a complete solution for helping women reverse the symptoms of PCOS and hormone imbalance.