Keeping an eye on your weight to better control of PCOS doesn’t have to spoil your enjoyment of Thanksgiving. Try these suggestions to avoid putting on extra pounds.
- You can still enjoy creamy mashed potatoes. Just make them with naturally low-fat buttermilk, instead of butter.
- Pour your turkey pan drippings into a large glass bowl (or a gravy/fat separator) and allow it to sit for 5 minutes so you can skim off a layer of fat. Be sparing in your use of the fat in your gravy.
- Slim down your pie by making a light cookie crumb layer instead of a traditional pie crust. Leave off the top – or bottom – crust instead of using both. Or skip crusts altogether and bake your pie filling in small ramekins for mini soufflés instead.
- Use whole-wheat bread, not white, for stuffing. It will increase intake of fiber, vitamins and minerals.
For much more information about PCOS and how to better manage and even reverse these conditions, visit our web site by clicking on:
If you have concerns about polycystic ovarian syndrome, just click “Contact Us” for a free health consultation with our Coaching & Advisory Teams. Happy Thanksgiving!
Becoming victorious over the symptoms of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is not easy, but you can overcome your PCOS symptoms to live the life you deserve.
It takes strength, courage, and perseverance. It can be challenging and that’s why Insulite Health created this website. It's has information and resources that will help you balance your hormones and reverse PCOS symptoms.
So take these next steps now! Use the links below to learn how to make the changes that will transform your health and your life forever.
- Read more about PCOS. Search our 1300 page PCOS library.
- Join our Facebook Group right now! Pose your questions to this group of like-minded women and get the support you need.
- Take the PCOS Quiz! Get your PCOS score and assess your risk.
- Learn more about the Insulite 5-Element PCOS Solution
Insulite Health, is committed to helping women reverse their symptoms of hormone imbalance. Scientific research has revealed that this imbalance can be a primary cause of many devastating health symptoms. Hormone Imbalance can also underlie the increased risk factors for PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) - a major source of serious diseases as well as cause of excess weight gain, adult acne, unwanted facial hair, depression, anxiety, and heartbreaking female infertility.
©Insulite Health, Inc., pcos.com empowers women with PCOS to transform their lives through a process of healing with the 5-Element PCOS System – a complete solution for helping women reverse the symptoms of PCOS and hormone imbalance.