Here are some simple tips to avoid weight gain over Thanksgiving:
- Avoid hunger: we often eat faster and more when we are hungry – therefore consume a wholesome breakfast and lunch on Thanksgiving day to avoid overeating at the main event.
- Thanksgiving dinner is not an all-you-can-eat buffet: fill your plate half with vegetables, one quarter with lean, skinless meat and the rest with a starch of your choice. Eat slowly and stop when you are full.
- Side Dishes – watch your portion size: go for smaller portions. That way you can sample all the different delicious foods.
- Make a conscious choice to limit high fat items: for instance, green bean casseroles are often prepared with cream of mushroom soup, cheese and milk and topped with fried onions, while candied yams are loaded with cream, sugar and marshmallows. If you cannot control the ingredients that go in to a dish, simply limit yourself to a smaller helping size.
- Drink plenty of water: alcohol and coffee can dehydrate your body. Drink water, which is calorie-free, to help fill up your stomach and control your appetite while keeping you hydrated.
To learn much more about PCOS and how to better manage and even reverse these conditions, visit our web site by clicking on:
If you have concerns about polycystic ovarian syndrome, just click “Contact Us” on our web site for a free health consultation with our Coaching & Advisory Teams. Happy Thanksgiving!
Becoming victorious over the symptoms of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is not easy, but you can overcome your PCOS symptoms to live the life you deserve.
It takes strength, courage, and perseverance. It can be challenging and that’s why Insulite Health created this website. It's has information and resources that will help you balance your hormones and reverse PCOS symptoms.
So take these next steps now! Use the links below to learn how to make the changes that will transform your health and your life forever.
- Read more about PCOS. Search our 1300 page PCOS library.
- Join our Facebook Group right now! Pose your questions to this group of like-minded women and get the support you need.
- Take the PCOS Quiz! Get your PCOS score and assess your risk.
- Learn more about the Insulite 5-Element PCOS Solution
Insulite Health, is committed to helping women reverse their symptoms of hormone imbalance. Scientific research has revealed that this imbalance can be a primary cause of many devastating health symptoms. Hormone Imbalance can also underlie the increased risk factors for PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) - a major source of serious diseases as well as cause of excess weight gain, adult acne, unwanted facial hair, depression, anxiety, and heartbreaking female infertility.
©Insulite Health, Inc., pcos.com empowers women with PCOS to transform their lives through a process of healing with the 5-Element PCOS System – a complete solution for helping women reverse the symptoms of PCOS and hormone imbalance.