Those of us with PCOS are particularly at risk from diabetes, which, in turn, is the leading cause of chronic kidney failure. Knowing the warning signs of this latter, serious disorder is vital because it can lead to early diagnosis and preventative steps for good renal health.
These preventative steps can include controlling high blood pressure (hypertension) – a classic symptom of PCOS – and keeping blood glucose levels on an even keel via a balanced, nutritious diet and regular exercise to reduce or control weight.
Be on guard for these following symptoms of the possible onset of kidney diseaase:
• Increased or decreased urination
• Blood in urine
• Pain that radiates from the side to the lower back
• Puffiness or swelling of the legs, feet, arms, hands or face
• Excessively itchy skin
• Unexplained fatigue
• Shortness of breath
• Unexplained feelings of being cold
• Nausea and vomiting
• Difficulty concentrating
• Unexplained weight loss
• Decreased appetite
If your family has a history of any kind of kidney problems, you may be at extra risk for kidney disease. So it’s advisable to inform your doctor about any sudden changes in your health.
For much more information about PCOS and diabetes and how you can better manage the symptoms of both conditions, visit our web sites by clicking on:
http://pcos.insulitelabs.com/PCOS-and-Diabetes.php and http://www.diabetesmanagement.insulitelabs.com
If you’d like expert PCOS or diabetes advice, our web sites can show you how to contact a doctor from our Advisory and Coaching Team for a free consultation.
- Take the PCOS Quiz! Get your score and assess your hormone health risks.
- Join our Facebook Sisterhood Group Pose your questions to this group of like-minded women. Get the answers to your questions and the support you need.
- Checkout the Hormone Reset. Guided Practices to eliminate anxiety, lose weight and boost energy.
We are committed to helping women reverse their symptoms of hormone imbalance – a major cause of excess weight gain, adult acne, unwanted facial hair, depression, anxiety, and heartbreaking female infertility.
©Insulite Health empowers women with hormone imbalance to transform their lives through a process of healing with the Natural Hormone Solution –a complete solution for helping women reverse the symptoms hormone imbalance..