Reversing a Classic PCOS Symptom May Stave off Alzheimer’s

The cognitive decline known as Alzheimer’s Disease tends to be regarded as an inherited brain condition that is hard to avoid if there’s a family history of the condition. But new research suggests reversing metabolic syndrome, which is closely linked to PCOS, not only reduces your chance of a heart attack but also increases the likelihood of avoiding dementia.

That’s because Alzheimer’s is partly driven by a key factor in heart-damaging metabolic syndrome called inflammation, a process that we do have some control over via a healthy diet and regular exercise.
 
In a study of volunteers whose parents developed dementia late in life, Danish researchers found that, compared with a second group of participants whose parents didn’t have Alzheimer’s, the first set of volunteers were more likely to have high blood pressure and high levels of inflammatory proteins called cytokines – symptoms closely linked to metabolic syndrome.
 
While the researchers noted that 60% of an individual’s risk of Alzheimer’s appears to be driven by inherited genes, the other 40% of the risk factor may be reduced by adopting a healthier lifestyle.


Next Steps

Becoming victorious over the symptoms of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is not easy, but you can overcome your PCOS symptoms to live the life you deserve.

It takes strength, courage, and perseverance. It can be challenging and that’s why Insulite Health created this website. It's has information and resources that will help you balance your hormones and reverse PCOS symptoms.

So take these next steps now! Use the links below to learn how to make the changes that will transform your health and your life forever.

  1. Read more about PCOS. Search our 1300 page PCOS library.
  2. Join our Facebook Group right now!  Pose your questions to this group of like-minded women and get the support you need.
  3. Take the PCOS Quiz! Get your PCOS score and assess your risk.  
  4. Learn more about the Insulite 5-Element PCOS Solution

Insulite Health, is committed to helping women reverse their symptoms of hormone imbalance. Scientific research has revealed that this imbalance can be a primary cause of many devastating health symptoms. Hormone Imbalance can also underlie the increased risk factors for PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) - a major source of serious diseases as well as cause of excess weight gain, adult acne, unwanted facial hair, depression, anxiety, and heartbreaking female infertility.

©Insulite Health, Inc., pcos.com empowers women with PCOS to transform their lives through a process of healing with the 5-Element PCOS System – a complete solution for helping women reverse the symptoms of PCOS and hormone imbalance.