Losing or controlling weight is essential for those of us with PCOS. And it can be a bit like quitting smoking, even if you’ve never had a single cigarette in your life. That’s because it’s all about not giving into cravings, whether the problem is fattening food or addictive nicotine.
Next time you’re tempted, try these moves that have been known to help smokers quit their habit.
- Count to 30 – cravings often subside quickly. Visualize your thinner, toned body, looking the way you want it, in a pair of shorts and a tee shirt or swimwear. Smokers imagine a time when they don’t cough and are no longer slaves to expensive cigarettes.
- Adopt a healthy substitute habit, such as drinking tea when a craving strikes. Tea comes in a multitude of choices, provides a good source of antioxidents for heart health and is very refreshing into the bargain.
- Change your eating routine so you’re more aware of what you’re consuming. Do stretches and leg lifts while you watch TV and you might well find you don’t feel like munching on chips or popcorn.
For much more information about your PCOS and how you can better manage the symptoms of this condition, visit our web site by clicking on:
If you’d like expert PCOS advice, our web site can show you how to contact a doctor from our Advisory and Coaching Team for a free consultation.
Becoming victorious over the symptoms of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is not easy, but you can overcome your PCOS symptoms to live the life you deserve.
It takes strength, courage, and perseverance. It can be challenging and that’s why Insulite Health created this website. It's has information and resources that will help you balance your hormones and reverse PCOS symptoms.
So take these next steps now! Use the links below to learn how to make the changes that will transform your health and your life forever.
- Read more about PCOS. Search our 1300 page PCOS library.
- Join our Facebook Group right now! Pose your questions to this group of like-minded women and get the support you need.
- Take the PCOS Quiz! Get your PCOS score and assess your risk.
- Learn more about the Insulite 5-Element PCOS Solution
Insulite Health, is committed to helping women reverse their symptoms of hormone imbalance. Scientific research has revealed that this imbalance can be a primary cause of many devastating health symptoms. Hormone Imbalance can also underlie the increased risk factors for PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) - a major source of serious diseases as well as cause of excess weight gain, adult acne, unwanted facial hair, depression, anxiety, and heartbreaking female infertility.
©Insulite Health, Inc., pcos.com empowers women with PCOS to transform their lives through a process of healing with the 5-Element PCOS System – a complete solution for helping women reverse the symptoms of PCOS and hormone imbalance.