Welcome to Food Friday! This week’s PCOS Friendly recipe is: Merguez Meatballs
Active Time: 20 m
Total Time: 45 m
- 2 pounds ground lamb, beef or a combination of the two
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 tablespoons Merguez Spice Blend
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
- 2 eggs
How To Prepare:
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper .
- If you’re using the food processor, place one pound of lamb in the processor with the remaining meatball ingredients. Process on high until it forms a smooth paté and all the ingredients are incorporated. Dump out into a large bowl and add the other pound of lamb, mixing by hand. You might need to run your hands under cold water to keep the mixture from sticking to you. Place the bowl in the fridge for 15 minutes to allow the meat to chill; that will make meatball rolling so much easier.
- Moisten your hands and a 1 tablespoon measuring spoon with cold water and shake to remove excess. Measure a level tablespoon of lamb and roll into a ball between your palms. Line up the meatballs on the prepared baking sheet, about 1/2 inch apart. Slide the meatballs into the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
Feel better fast in just 7 days with my “PCOS Diet Jumpstart Guide”.
Grab yours here for only $7 and take charge!
Wondering if the symptoms you are suffering with could be PCOS?
If you’re not sure, click here to take the PCOS test