Welcome to Food Friday! This week’s PCOS Friendly recipe is: Merguez Meatballs
Active Time: 20 m
Total Time: 45 m
- 2 pounds ground lamb, beef or a combination of the two
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 tablespoons Merguez Spice Blend
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
- 2 eggs
How To Prepare:
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper .
- If you’re using the food processor, place one pound of lamb in the processor with the remaining meatball ingredients. Process on high until it forms a smooth paté and all the ingredients are incorporated. Dump out into a large bowl and add the other pound of lamb, mixing by hand. You might need to run your hands under cold water to keep the mixture from sticking to you. Place the bowl in the fridge for 15 minutes to allow the meat to chill; that will make meatball rolling so much easier.
- Moisten your hands and a 1 tablespoon measuring spoon with cold water and shake to remove excess. Measure a level tablespoon of lamb and roll into a ball between your palms. Line up the meatballs on the prepared baking sheet, about 1/2 inch apart. Slide the meatballs into the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
Feel better fast in just 7 days with my “PCOS Diet Jumpstart Guide”.
Grab yours here for only $7 and take charge!
Wondering if the symptoms you are suffering with could be PCOS?
If you’re not sure, click here to take the PCOS test
Becoming victorious over the symptoms of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is not easy, but you can overcome your PCOS symptoms to live the life you deserve.
It takes strength, courage, and perseverance. It can be challenging and that’s why Insulite Health created this website. It's has information and resources that will help you balance your hormones and reverse PCOS symptoms.
So take these next steps now! Use the links below to learn how to make the changes that will transform your health and your life forever.
- Read more about PCOS. Search our 1300 page PCOS library.
- Join our Facebook Group right now! Pose your questions to this group of like-minded women and get the support you need.
- Take the PCOS Quiz! Get your PCOS score and assess your risk.
- Learn more about the Insulite 5-Element PCOS Solution
Insulite Health, is committed to helping women reverse their symptoms of hormone imbalance. Scientific research has revealed that this imbalance can be a primary cause of many devastating health symptoms. Hormone Imbalance can also underlie the increased risk factors for PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) - a major source of serious diseases as well as cause of excess weight gain, adult acne, unwanted facial hair, depression, anxiety, and heartbreaking female infertility.
©Insulite Health, Inc., pcos.com empowers women with PCOS to transform their lives through a process of healing with the 5-Element PCOS System – a complete solution for helping women reverse the symptoms of PCOS and hormone imbalance.