These sweet little muffins are SO GOOD they’re actually more like cupcakes and are great for you and for the kids!
They have super simple ingredients, are low in carbs and high in protein and healthy fats.
- 2 cup raw walnuts – these sprouted walnuts from M&M Organics are my fave
- 5 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup Lakanto (monk fruit sweetener)
- 3 Medjool Dates, pitted
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (try the Enjoy Life brand)
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- In a high power blender add all ingredients except chocolate chips.
- Blend on low for 30 seconds then high for 1 minute.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Grease a 12 cup mini muffin or regular muffin tin (I like to use the silicon muffin cups) with coconut or olive oil and fill each cup.
- Add a few chocolate chips to the top of each muffin.
- Bake for about 12 – 20 minutes.
- Cool completely before removing from pan.
Feel better fast in just 7 days with my “PCOS Diet Jumpstart Guide”.
Grab yours here for only $7 and take charge!
Wondering if the symptoms you are suffering with could be PCOS?
If you’re not sure, click here to take the PCOS test