These sweet little muffins are SO GOOD they’re actually more like cupcakes and are great for you and for the kids!
They have super simple ingredients, are low in carbs and high in protein and healthy fats.
- 2 cup raw walnuts – these sprouted walnuts from M&M Organics are my fave
- 5 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup Lakanto (monk fruit sweetener)
- 3 Medjool Dates, pitted
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (try the Enjoy Life brand)
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- In a high power blender add all ingredients except chocolate chips.
- Blend on low for 30 seconds then high for 1 minute.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Grease a 12 cup mini muffin or regular muffin tin (I like to use the silicon muffin cups) with coconut or olive oil and fill each cup.
- Add a few chocolate chips to the top of each muffin.
- Bake for about 12 – 20 minutes.
- Cool completely before removing from pan.
Feel better fast in just 7 days with my “PCOS Diet Jumpstart Guide”.
Grab yours here for only $7 and take charge!
Wondering if the symptoms you are suffering with could be PCOS?
If you’re not sure, click here to take the PCOS test
Becoming victorious over the symptoms of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is not easy, but you can overcome your PCOS symptoms to live the life you deserve.
It takes strength, courage, and perseverance. It can be challenging and that’s why Insulite Health created this website. It's has information and resources that will help you balance your hormones and reverse PCOS symptoms.
So take these next steps now! Use the links below to learn how to make the changes that will transform your health and your life forever.
- Read more about PCOS. Search our 1300 page PCOS library.
- Join our Facebook Group right now! Pose your questions to this group of like-minded women and get the support you need.
- Take the PCOS Quiz! Get your PCOS score and assess your risk.
- Learn more about the Insulite 5-Element PCOS Solution
Insulite Health, is committed to helping women reverse their symptoms of hormone imbalance. Scientific research has revealed that this imbalance can be a primary cause of many devastating health symptoms. Hormone Imbalance can also underlie the increased risk factors for PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) - a major source of serious diseases as well as cause of excess weight gain, adult acne, unwanted facial hair, depression, anxiety, and heartbreaking female infertility.
©Insulite Health, Inc., pcos.com empowers women with PCOS to transform their lives through a process of healing with the 5-Element PCOS System – a complete solution for helping women reverse the symptoms of PCOS and hormone imbalance.