Welcome to Food Friday! This week’s PCOS Friendly recipe is: Blueberry Protein Smoothie
Active Time: 10 m
Total Time: 10 m
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 lemon
- ¼ cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup kale
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Power Paleo Protein Powder (20-30 grams)
- Fiber: 1-2 Tbsp Ground Flax Seed, Chia seed OR 1 Tbsp Paleo Fiber
How To Prepare
- If coconut oil is solid, melt in a saucepan and then cool.
- Juice the lemons.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
This recipe fits perfectly with Element #2, Food As Medicine, of our PCOS-5 Element System. Wishing you a delicious weekend!
Wondering if the symptoms you are suffering with could be PCOS?
If you’re not sure, click here to take the PCOS test