Welcome to Food Friday! This week’s PCOS Friendly recipe is: Blueberry Protein Smoothie
Active Time: 10 m
Total Time: 10 m
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 lemon
- ¼ cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup kale
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Power Paleo Protein Powder (20-30 grams)
- Fiber: 1-2 Tbsp Ground Flax Seed, Chia seed OR 1 Tbsp Paleo Fiber
How To Prepare
- If coconut oil is solid, melt in a saucepan and then cool.
- Juice the lemons.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
This recipe fits perfectly with Element #2, Food As Medicine, of our PCOS-5 Element System. Wishing you a delicious weekend!
Wondering if the symptoms you are suffering with could be PCOS?
If you’re not sure, click here to take the PCOS test
- Take the PCOS Quiz! Get your PCOS score and assess your risk.
- Join our Free Facebook Group. Pose your PCOS questions to this group of like-minded women and get the support you need.
- Check out The All Natural Hormone Solution for PCOS Learn how to reverse your symptoms of hormone imbalance and PCOS for good.
We are committed to helping women reverse their symptoms of hormone imbalance and PCOS – a major cause of excess weight gain, adult acne, unwanted facial hair, depression, anxiety, and heartbreaking female infertility.
©Insulite Health empowers women with PCOS to transform their lives through a process of healing with the Natural Hormone Solution for PCOS – a complete solution for helping women reverse the symptoms of PCOS and hormone imbalance.