Welcome to Food Friday! This week’s PCOS Friendly recipe is: Blueberry Protein Smoothie
Active Time: 10 m
Total Time: 10 m
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 lemon
- ¼ cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup kale
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Power Paleo Protein Powder (20-30 grams)
- Fiber: 1-2 Tbsp Ground Flax Seed, Chia seed OR 1 Tbsp Paleo Fiber
How To Prepare
- If coconut oil is solid, melt in a saucepan and then cool.
- Juice the lemons.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
This recipe fits perfectly with Element #2, Food As Medicine, of our PCOS-5 Element System. Wishing you a delicious weekend!
Wondering if the symptoms you are suffering with could be PCOS?
If you’re not sure, click here to take the PCOS test
- Take the PCOS Quiz! Get your score and assess your hormone health risks.
- Join our Facebook Sisterhood Group Pose your questions to this group of like-minded women. Get the answers to your questions and the support you need.
- Checkout the 15-Day Hormone Reset. 15 Guided Practices to eliminate anxiety, lose weight and boost energy.
We are committed to helping women reverse their symptoms of hormone imbalance – a major cause of excess weight gain, adult acne, unwanted facial hair, depression, anxiety, and heartbreaking female infertility.
©Insulite Health empowers women with hormone imbalance to transform their lives through a process of healing with the Natural Hormone Solution –a complete solution for helping women reverse the symptoms hormone imbalance..