Welcome to Food Friday! This week’s PCOS Friendly recipe is: Arugula Salad with Lemon Tahini Dressing
Active Time: 5 m
Total Time: 5 m
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2 green onions
- 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons tahini
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces arugula
How To Prepare:
- Juice lemon. Slice the cucumber and green onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, tahini, and olive oil until well combined.
- In a large bowl combine arugula, cucumber and green onions. Add dressing and toss to coat. Serve.
This recipe fits perfectly with Element #2, Food As Medicine, of our PCOS-5 Element System. Wishing you a delicious weekend!
Wondering if the symptoms you are suffering with could be PCOS?
+If you’re not sure, click here to take the PCOS test
You can overcome your PCOS symptoms to live the life you deserve.
Make the changes that will transform your health and your life forever.
Take these next steps now!
- Take the PCOS Quiz! Get your PCOS score and assess your risk.
- Join our Free Facebook Group. Pose your PCOS questions to this group of like-minded women and get the support you need.
- Learn about an All Natural Hormone Solution for PCOS
We are committed to helping women reverse their symptoms of hormone imbalance and PCOS – a major cause of excess weight gain, adult acne, unwanted facial hair, depression, anxiety, and heartbreaking female infertility.
©Insulite Health empowers women with PCOS to transform their lives through a process of healing with the Natural Hormone Solution for PCOS – a complete solution for helping women reverse the symptoms of PCOS and hormone imbalance.