Welcome to Food Friday! This week’s PCOS Friendly recipe is: Arugula Salad with Lemon Tahini Dressing
Active Time: 5 m
Total Time: 5 m
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2 green onions
- 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons tahini
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces arugula
How To Prepare:
- Juice lemon. Slice the cucumber and green onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, tahini, and olive oil until well combined.
- In a large bowl combine arugula, cucumber and green onions. Add dressing and toss to coat. Serve.
This recipe fits perfectly with Element #2, Food As Medicine, of our PCOS-5 Element System. Wishing you a delicious weekend!
Wondering if the symptoms you are suffering with could be PCOS?
+If you’re not sure, click here to take the PCOS test
- Take the PCOS Quiz! Get your score and assess your hormone health risks.
- Join our Facebook Sisterhood Group Pose your questions to this group of like-minded women. Get the answers to your questions and the support you need.
- Checkout the 15-Day Hormone Reset. 15 Guided Practices to eliminate anxiety, lose weight and boost energy.
We are committed to helping women reverse their symptoms of hormone imbalance – a major cause of excess weight gain, adult acne, unwanted facial hair, depression, anxiety, and heartbreaking female infertility.
©Insulite Health empowers women with hormone imbalance to transform their lives through a process of healing with the Natural Hormone Solution –a complete solution for helping women reverse the symptoms hormone imbalance..