Ever heard of the acronym NEAT? It stands for “non-exercise activity thermogenesis” and it’s an unwieldy term coined by researchers who found that even the simplest spontaneous activity helps prevent weight gain. The latter can harm the heart by exacerbating the symptoms of those of us with PCOS.
Here are some ideas to get you moving more often:
- if you commute by train or subway, stand up during the journey – preferably both ways, though sit down on the way home if you feel really tired after a hard day’s work!
- start parking your car further away from whatever your destination is and walk the extra distance, whether it’s a supermarket or a friend’s house
- sit on an exercise ball and roll around while you’re working on a computer at home
- make two trips when unpacking your shopping from your car
- hide the remote control so you have to get up to change channels every time you watch your favorite shows or turn off the TV
For much more information about PCOS and how you can better manage or even reverse its symptoms, visit our web site by clicking on:
If you have PCOS concerns, our web site can show you how to contact our Coaching & Advisory Teams for a free health consultation.
Becoming victorious over the symptoms of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is not easy, but you can overcome your PCOS symptoms to live the life you deserve.
It takes strength, courage, and perseverance. It can be challenging and that’s why Insulite Health created this website. It's has information and resources that will help you balance your hormones and reverse PCOS symptoms.
So take these next steps now! Use the links below to learn how to make the changes that will transform your health and your life forever.
- Read more about PCOS. Search our 1300 page PCOS library.
- Join our Facebook Group right now! Pose your questions to this group of like-minded women and get the support you need.
- Take the PCOS Quiz! Get your PCOS score and assess your risk.
- Learn more about the Insulite 5-Element PCOS Solution
Insulite Health, is committed to helping women reverse their symptoms of hormone imbalance. Scientific research has revealed that this imbalance can be a primary cause of many devastating health symptoms. Hormone Imbalance can also underlie the increased risk factors for PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) - a major source of serious diseases as well as cause of excess weight gain, adult acne, unwanted facial hair, depression, anxiety, and heartbreaking female infertility.
©Insulite Health, Inc., pcos.com empowers women with PCOS to transform their lives through a process of healing with the 5-Element PCOS System – a complete solution for helping women reverse the symptoms of PCOS and hormone imbalance.