This week we’re making some yummy PCOS-friendly waffles. The ingredients will surprise you. They are grain free, gluten free, dairy free and are super easy to make… and they’re delicious. A huge thank you to Danielle Walker of Against All Grain for inspiring this great recipe.
Quick & Easy “Paleo” Waffles
- 3 Eggs
- 3 tbls coconut oil
- 3 tbls coconut flour
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbls vanilla or cinnamon or a combination
- 1/2 green banana (not too ripe as it will contain too much sugar)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut or almond milk – you may need a little bit more depending on thickness
- Make them green! Add a handful of kale, chard or spinach
- Make them blueberry waffles – add a few blueberries after you’ve poured the batter into the waffle iron
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on medium speed until well mixed – about 40 seconds or so. It needs to be creamy.
- Use coconut oil or ghee to grease the waffle iron and then add batter.
Ingredients for “Syrup”
- 1 cup berries
- 4 tbls pasture butter or ghee
- 1/4 cup water to make it more syrupy
- Stevia to taste if you need some extra (vanilla is yummy!)
- Put above ingredients into a little saucepan and heat until warm and syrupy.
- Pour over waffles and enjoy.
- You can also add a few drops of stevia if you need it a little sweeter.
Your to-do this week? Make some delicious waffles that support vibrant health and give you a great start to your day.
Thanks for watching!
Could the symptoms you are suffering with be PCOS? Click the headline below to take the PCOS Test and find out!
Take The PCOS Quiz!