Ounce for ounce, berries have more protective plant antioxidants than almost any other food … and that’s just the start of the advantages of these fruits for those of us with PCOS.
Berries – any berries – can not only lower the risk of developing a disease like cancer but also help prevent memory loss and heart problems.
And, because they’re high in fill-you-up fiber, they can also help to curb weight gain, which aids better management of PCOS symptoms whether you’re overweight, of normal healthy weight or even lean.
Aim to eat a cup of berries – fresh or frozen – at least three times a week. There are plenty of ways to add them to your diet. Try:
- Tossing them in salads
- Snacking on them one by one
- Adding them to yogurt, cereal and smoothies
- Stirring them into anything you bake.
- Take the PCOS Quiz! Get your score and assess your hormone health risks.
- Join our Facebook Sisterhood Group Pose your questions to this group of like-minded women. Get the answers to your questions and the support you need.
- Checkout the Hormone Reset. Guided Practices to eliminate anxiety, lose weight and boost energy.
We are committed to helping women reverse their symptoms of hormone imbalance – a major cause of excess weight gain, adult acne, unwanted facial hair, depression, anxiety, and heartbreaking female infertility.
©Insulite Health empowers women with hormone imbalance to transform their lives through a process of healing with the Natural Hormone Solution –a complete solution for helping women reverse the symptoms hormone imbalance..